« Back to Dictionary Index

1. The wood or metal beveled floor piece at door openings which commonly separates non-continuous floor types. 2. A strip of wood or metal beveled on each edge and used above the finished floor under outside doors; also called a Sill or a Saddle.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply