« Back to Dictionary Index

A metallic sheet or plate, woven wire cloth, or similar device, with regularly spaced openings of uniform size, mounted in a suitable frame or holder for use in separating material according to size; also called a Screen; in laboratory work an apparatus in which the apertures are square for separating sizes of material.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply