« Back to Dictionary Index

1. Transferring the exact irregularities of a wall or other surface onto a piece of carpet, wood or paper, which is then cut to fit those irregularities. 2. Fitting woodwork to an irregular surface; in moldings, cutting the end of one piece to fit the molded face of the other at an interior angle to replace a miter joint; such a joint is called a Coped Joint.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply