« Back to Dictionary Index

1. A narrow line of weld metal or sealant. 2. A strip of metal or wood used to hold a sheet of glass in place. 3. A narrow, convex molding profile. 4. A metal edge or corner accessory for plaster or gypsum board.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply